Bulk Navigator in the World of Trade
Macocean's specialty is providing a full ranged services in handling bulk carrier movements and managing bulk products globally. We arrange a full range of ship agency services to shipowners, charterers and vessel operators operating ships belong to Middle East and Far East, Eastern Europe or Indian subcontinent. Also, we are effectively experienced in handling various types of ships and bulk vessels.
Macocean’s service team are professionally qualified to handle all types of cargo and vessels and to provide principal requirements. Our in-depth knowledge of all the critical stages of dry-bulk operations help ensure that your vessels are loaded/discharged as quickly and efficiently as possible, minimizing costs and time spent in port. Experienced operations and commercial team are capable of providing high quality market and operational reporting, pre-call operational arrangements to ensure quick berthing and turn around, round the clock in-port operational support, post call operational reporting , updating, etc.
Macocean provides services in dry bulk cargo and have experienced in handling the following:-
- Limestone, Cement and cement clinker,Gypsum
- Fertilizers and Coke
- Salt, Sugar, Logs
- Steel cargoes such as beams, girders, billets, coils, plates, channels, re-bars.
- Pumice, grain, iron core, coal, copper slag, clay, silica sand.
- Crushed stone aggregates in bulk
- Vehicles and heavy Earth moving equipment.
- Project cargoes / heavy lifts.
- Timber and timber products.
- Bagged cargoes.